When MP 258 P07 is turned on will show an error on the LCD panel and the monitor screen will pop up an error 5B00.
Ways Resetter Canon MP258 error 5B00 or P07:
1. MP258 Turn off the printer and power cord still attached, the USB cable should not be installed.
2. Press the STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button.
3. POWER button is pressed, release the button STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed.
4. Release both buttons simultaneously.
5. MP258 Printer Error 5B00 or P07 which will proceed in a while (a while), then the LCD Panel will show the number zero (0)
6. The computer will detect NEW DEVICE, Ignore it .....
7. This situation shows MP258 printer in a state of SERVICE MODE and ready to be reset.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM HERE FOR RESETTER MP258. (NO PASSWORD)
1. File Exctract MP258 Resetter for error 5B00 or P07
2. Prepare 2 paper in the printer (this is to print at the time the reset process)
3. Run the program Resetter for MP258 error 5B00 or P07
4. select the USB ports are active, replace the REGION menu with ASA, and replace the absorber with the MAIN menu & Platen and click MAIN.
Or can use as shown below:
5. Click the "MAIN", then the printer will proceed, then MP258 will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
6. Click "Clear EEPROM".
7. Then click "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results MP258 Resetter. Writing one line as follows:
"TPage (COPY TTL = 00 000 = 00 000)"
8. Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
9. And MP258 Printer Error 5B00 or P07 which is ready for use again